Get us to fix your computer
Just One Price - £69.99 including VAT & Return Delivery (per computer)
(you do not pay until its fixed, because we have NO FIX NO FEE Policy, therefore you pay only after a successful repair) You can pay by Credit or Debit Card, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
This price includes:
WE WILL MAKE YOUR COMPUTER JUST LIKE NEW
- Checking and testing your computer
- Reinstalling the correct Operating System (all you data will be lost)
- We will install all missing drivers and make sure graphics, WIFI, internet etc work correctly
- Then we do a final check, just making sure your computer is fast and like new
- We send it back to you FREE of charge using secure delivery
- This DOES NOT include replacing faulty hardware (e.g. Hard Drives, Ram etc)
- (If you want us to recover your data, install any programs or replace faulty hardware this will include extra charge, we will of course confirm that when we phone you)
- Email Us - Below you can see a short contact form where you can emails us describing your problem and things you want us to do. (Please remember to include your phone number)
- We call you - We will give you a call to confirm everything, and/or any extra request you might have, and we will also provide you with our address where to send (UA Computers Ltd, 287 Darnley Road, Rochester, ME2 2UL)
- Send it to us - send it to us using a secure delivery service e.g. Royal Mail or Parcel Force, this can be done at any Post Office or you can book a collection at very low price via Parcel2Go, please remember to package it well.
- We fix it - we will carry out a repair as detailed above and any other request if you had any with 1 to 2 days. (in case you have a hardware issue we can replace any hardware which is faulty with brand new one using up to date branded parts at the best market prices possible.
- We send it back - once the repair is completed we will phone you to produce the invoice and take a payment and we will send it back using a secure NEXT DAY service.
All enquiries are answered within 1-2 Hours (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm) outside hours next working day
(for more complex problems please allow up to 12 hours)
Monday: 9am - 6pm
Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
Wednsday: 9am - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm