This DVD can be used to install a clean copy of Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or to update your existing system to OS X Mountain Lion
Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a DVD is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- A working optical drive capable of reading dual layer DVDs
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Mid-2007 to Late-2013
- MacBook Air :Late 2008 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Early 2009 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid/Late 2007 onwards
- Mac Pro :Early 2008 onwards
- Xserve :Early 2009
- Insert the DVD disc in your optical drive. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from optical drive/DVD symbol.
The first DVD I received was faulty and a new one was sent promptly. This time everything went smoothly and I was able to reinstall the MAC OS without any issues. Thanks! Extremely pleased with the service. Will use again is needed.
good price, very fast delivery, excellent help with problems, very good customer service. would use again for software needs.
My MacBook wasn’t turning on and I almost gave up on it. I found this repairing option online, the CD-ROM did all the work after I inserted it. After about 15 min my computer turned on and I could set up as new.
Order was completed in extra quick time and was exactly what I wished for installation no problem. Thanks
Fast delivery, great communication and simple to install
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days
Note: Choose this option for Instant Downloads
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.99|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(5-7 Days Tracked)