This DVD can be used to install a clean copy of Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or to update your existing system to OS X Mountain Lion
Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a DVD is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- A working optical drive capable of reading dual layer DVDs
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Mid-2007 to Late-2013
- MacBook Air :Late 2008 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Early 2009 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid/Late 2007 onwards
- Mac Pro :Early 2008 onwards
- Xserve :Early 2009
- Insert the DVD disc in your optical drive. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from optical drive/DVD symbol.
Unfortunately the DVD arrived and was found to be blank. However when I contacted software Repair world the promptly sent me out a version on a USB stick which worked perfectly. Only slightly marked down for the original purchase but very prompt with the replacement so well pleased :-)
Amazing got next day and worked perfectly got me out of a massive problem
I initially had problems with the software disc i purchased but that may of been down to my disc drive even though their disc was dirty and scratched, i reported this to customer service and asked for a USB version which they promptly sent out and which in turn fixed my problem. Would definitely use again and would recommend!
The first DVD I received was faulty and a new one was sent promptly. This time everything went smoothly and I was able to reinstall the MAC OS without any issues. Thanks! Extremely pleased with the service. Will use again is needed.
good price, very fast delivery, excellent help with problems, very good customer service. would use again for software needs.
INSTANT DELIVERY & DOWNLOADS
- You will receive an Instant Email after successful payment
- Instant Delivery on all selected software
Delivery Terms for Physical items DVD/USB/SSD/HDD etc:
UK TRACKED DELIVERY
- UK Tracked 48 - 1 to 3 Working Days - £3.49 (FREE on orders over £40)
- UK Next Working Day - Cut Off Time is Monday - Thursday 2pm - £7.99 (FREE on orders over £80)
- Instant Delivery to your Email on selected software e.g Microsoft Office or Windows License/Product Keys etc, it will state in description
WORLDWIDE TRACKED DELIVERY
- TRACKED Delivery - Worldwide Shipping within 3 to 5 Working Days - £11.99 (FREE on orders over £80)
All Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday; Will be dispatched the same day.
All Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday; Will be dispatched in next working day. (not including Saturday and Sunday)
All Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on Monday
Next Working Day Delivery: Cut Off Time 2pm Monday - Thursday only
Orders for next day delivery made on Friday before 2pm will be dispatched on Friday but not guaranteed for delivery on Saturday
Orders made after 2pm on Friday will be dispatched on Monday for Tuesday
EU Delivery times: 3-5 Working Day (no weekends) for EU - France, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Latvia etc
Worldwide Delivery times: 5-7 Working Day (no weekends) for USA, Canada, Australia etc
Missed a delivery?: In the event that no one is available at the address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise you whether your order has been left in a safe place, such as a neighbour, or if you need to contact the carrier to arrange a new delivery time.
If the estimated delivery date showed in your dispatch email has passed and you have not received your parcel, please contact us. We will investigate with the carrier and strive to deliver your order as soon as possible. We may require you to send us a pictures of damaged order.