MAKE YOUR COMPUTER FAST AGAIN - REINSTALL, REPAIR, RECOVERY
- USB: Windows 10 Home and Professional 32/64 Bit Versions
- Free Drivers DVD: Drivers DVD included in order to install missing drivers .e.g WIFI, Graphics etc
- Manuals: Full Instructions Provided
- Reinstall, Recovery, Repair
- PC/Laptop is very slow, not loading windows or if you have a black/blue screen this is what you need.
- You can also Install Fresh Windows onto a new Hard Drive or your existing one
- Works with ASUS, ACER, DELL, TOSHIBA, SONY, HP and all others makes and models
- Your computer guaranteed to be just like new FAST & RELIABLE
- You will also receive a 20% Discount Code for your next order.
Product Key - this media will detect the product key automatically but we advice to have it before hand because the section where the key is stored can also be damaged. This code is usually located at the back of the computer.
NO FIX NO FEE POLICY
We have a NO FIX NO FEE Policy in place for all our software, this means you are covered for 30 days from the date of purchase, therefore if you DO NOT LIKE the software or our software could not help you, we will refund in full NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
We also have designed an online return system to make it easy for our customer to return back to us for refund or exchange
All items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 3pm Monday to Friday
|FREE & FAST||UK Delivery 1-3 Working Days||FREE|
|FASTER||UK Delivery 1-2 Days Guaranteed Tracked||£4.99|
|NEXT DAY Before 1pm||UK Delivery Guaranteed Next Day before 1pm - On all order made before 2pm Monday to Friday (Saturday not included)||£9.99|
|WorldWide Delivery||We will deliver to Europe and USA Canada etc within 5-7 working days||£4.99|
DOWNLOADS - are available instantly for download after successful payment.
Fast Shipping + Very easy to use A+++
As this item was almost the same as the others, have recovered our lost password from password recovery disc.
The item purchased was as stated and we were able to recover the password great one Software Repair world.
Starting with a system upgraded to Win 10 but somehow without administrator status, Microsoft were very little help. Eventually they instructed my wife to crash the lot and then things got to the point where your disc was the only way back. HP were equally unhelpfull as the BIOS would not allow reboot from the USB stick I had prepared with the downloaded 64 bit image. The CD/DVD drive would not copy the necessary startup code because we did not have administrator status. My PC is still XP so no DVD capability. In the end, and with no other choice, I loaded the recovery disc wondering how it would determine the 32/64 bit choice. I left it running for quite a while but it came up trumps. Of course the story goes on having to restore all the peripheral drivers and programs (even the sound was screwed because MS knows best). We are now back in business with full privileges. Thank you.
Brilliant very good