Flight Gear Simulator X Real Flight Sim Game Software DVD Disc
FlightGear Flight Simulator offers you a sophisticated, dynamic and realistic flight simulator experience with a high degree of dom. It brings you realistic and accurate airports from all over the world. Whether you fly by day or night you will be amazed at the depth and realism this flight simulator has to offer.
Accurate World Scenery
- Real world airports.
- Correct runway markings, placement and approach lighting.
- Taxiways available including the green center line lights.
- Real life sloping runways.
- Directional airport lighting that smoothly changes intensity as your relative view direction changes.
- Scenery night lighting with ground lighting concentrated in urban areas (based on real maps).
- Visible headlights on major highways.
- Realistic night FR flying with the ability to spot towns, cities and follow roads.
Accurate and Detailed Sky Model
- Extremely accurate time of day modeling.
- Correctly placed sun, moon, stars, and planets for the specific time and date; they all follow their correct course through the sky.
- Your current computer clock time tracking.
- Correctly takes into account seasonal effects.
Flexible Aircraft Modelling System
- Ability to model a wide variety of aircraft; fly the 1903 Wright Flyer, strange wing Ornithopters, large commercial aircraft, various military jets and light aircraft.
- Extremely smooth and fluid instrument animation that updates at the same rate as your out-the-window view updates.
- Realistically models real world instrument behavior. Instruments that lag in real life, lag correctly in FlightGear.
- Gyro drift is modeled correctly; the magnetic compass is subject to aircraft body forces including all those things that make real world flying a challenge.
- Accurately models many instrument and system failures. If the vacuum system fails, the HSI gyros spin down slowly with a corresponding degradation in response as well as a slowly increasing bias/error.
- Communicate with other instances of FlightGear, GPS receivers, external flight dynamics modules, external autopilot or control modules.
- A generic input/output option allows for a user defined output protocol to a file, serial port or network client.
- A multi player protocol is available for using FlightGear on a local network in a multi aircraft environment, for example to practice formation flight or for tower simulation purposes.
- The powerful network options make it possible to synchronize several instances of FlightGear allowing for a multi-display, or even a cave environment. If all instances are running at the same frame rate consistently, it is possible to get extremely good and tight synchronization between displays.
This CD-ROM is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Compatible with all Intel based Mac computers from macOS 10.6 Snow Leopard to the latest new release. Check the item specifics for more details.
This CD-ROM is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A PROFESSIONALLY CREATED AND PRINTED DVD
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days
Note: Choose this option for Instant Downloads
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.49|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(3-5 Days Tracked)
We have a NO FIX NO FEE Policy in place for all our software, this means you are covered for 30 days from the date of purchase, therefore if you DO NOT LIKE the software or our software could not help you, we will refund in full NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
We also have designed a online return system to make it easy for our customer to return back to us for refund or exchange
Items faulty on arrival. You have the option of an exchange or refund. If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 7 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair.
Damage in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days. If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, please refuse the delivery and call Customer services. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
Item Missing or Incorrect Item
If there is an item missing from your order or the wrong item has been sent, then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and in any event within three days, and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
DownloadsDownloads and Product Keys are not refundable, but we will help you all the way and if necessary exchange or provide a new download link, also store credit can be applied.
perfect security software
Very ease to use, well pleased with product and delivery is fast!
very good help and support
Very helpful and super fast delivery