MAKE YOUR COMPUTER FAST AGAIN - REINSTALL, REPAIR, RECOVERY
- USB: Windows Vista - 32/64 Bit
- Versions on USB: Home Basic,Home Premium, Business, Ultimate
- Free Drivers DVD: Drivers DVD included in order to install missing drivers .e.g WIFI, Graphics etc
- Manuals: Full Instructions Provided
- Reinstall, Recovery, Repair
- PC/Laptop is very slow, not loading windows or if you have a black/blue screen this is what you need.
- You can also Install Fresh Windows onto a new Hard Drive or your existing one
- Works with ASUS, ACER, DELL, TOSHIBA, SONY, HP and all others makes and models
- Your computer guaranteed to be just like new FAST & RELIABLE
- You will also receive a 20% Discount Code for your next order.
Product Key - if you bought your computer with windows pre-installed then you DO NOT require a product key.
Windows DVD will detect the product key automatically or you can use your own key
(all keys are located at the back of the PC/Laptop or under the battery)
If you want to Upgrade or you never had Windows operating system you will need an activation code, which we do sell .
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
|UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days||FREE|
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.49|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(3-5 Days Tracked)
Fast Shipping + Very easy to use A+++
As this item was almost the same as the others, have recovered our lost password from password recovery disc.
The item purchased was as stated and we were able to recover the password great one Software Repair world.
Starting with a system upgraded to Win 10 but somehow without administrator status, Microsoft were very little help. Eventually they instructed my wife to crash the lot and then things got to the point where your disc was the only way back. HP were equally unhelpfull as the BIOS would not allow reboot from the USB stick I had prepared with the downloaded 64 bit image. The CD/DVD drive would not copy the necessary startup code because we did not have administrator status. My PC is still XP so no DVD capability. In the end, and with no other choice, I loaded the recovery disc wondering how it would determine the 32/64 bit choice. I left it running for quite a while but it came up trumps. Of course the story goes on having to restore all the peripheral drivers and programs (even the sound was screwed because MS knows best). We are now back in business with full privileges. Thank you.
Brilliant very good