OpenOffice Suite alternative to MS Office 2017
You will receive INSTANT DELIVERY of this product to your email
- Writer a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within Apache OpenOffice.
- Math lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
This is compatible with the following operating systems:
This is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
All items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 3pm Monday to Friday
DOWNLOADS are available instantly after successful payment.
|UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days||FREE|
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.49|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 3pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(3-5 Days Tracked)
My computer was so slow and now its super fast and working like before, Thank you
Fast Shipping + Very easy to use A+++
As this item was almost the same as the others, have recovered our lost password from password recovery disc.
The item purchased was as stated and we were able to recover the password great one Software Repair world.
Starting with a system upgraded to Win 10 but somehow without administrator status, Microsoft were very little help. Eventually they instructed my wife to crash the lot and then things got to the point where your disc was the only way back. HP were equally unhelpfull as the BIOS would not allow reboot from the USB stick I had prepared with the downloaded 64 bit image. The CD/DVD drive would not copy the necessary startup code because we did not have administrator status. My PC is still XP so no DVD capability. In the end, and with no other choice, I loaded the recovery disc wondering how it would determine the 32/64 bit choice. I left it running for quite a while but it came up trumps. Of course the story goes on having to restore all the peripheral drivers and programs (even the sound was screwed because MS knows best). We are now back in business with full privileges. Thank you.