This DVD can be used to install a clean copy of Apple Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra or to update your existing system to OS X Sierra
Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a DVD is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Mid-2007 to Mid-2015
- MacBook Air :Late 2008 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Early 2009 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid/Late 2007 onwards
- Mac Pro :Early 2008 onwards
- Xserve :Early 2009
- Insert the DVD in your DVD Slot. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from DVD symbol.
Loaded the DVD, followed the prompts and everything loaded up great. Brought back to life my iMac from 2012
Despite issues with the software, the company has been more than helpful in trying to solve the problem. First class service and help.
disk worked fine and delivery was great
Cannot fault, excellent company to do business with.
Item arrived in good time and safely packed, instruction was well worded and easy to follow. Installation took approx 1 hour and all went well, now enjoying an updated OS Thank you
INSTANT DELIVERY & DOWNLOADS
- You will receive an Instant Email after successful payment
- Instant Delivery on all selected software
Delivery Terms for Physical items DVD/USB/SSD/HDD etc:
- UK Free Delivery - 2 to 4 Working Days - (FREE)
- UK Tracked Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days - £3.99
- UK Next Working Day - Cut Off Time is Monday - Thursday 2pm - £8.99
- Instant Delivery to your Email on selected software e.g Microsoft Office or Windows License/Product Keys etc, it will state in description
- Standard Delivery - Worldwide 'Get it within 5 to 10 Working Days' - £4.99
- TRACKED Delivery - Worldwide Shipping within 3 to 5 Working Days - £11.99
All Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday; Will be dispatched the same day.
All Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday; Will be dispatched in next working day. (not including Saturday and Sunday)
All Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on Monday
Next Working Day Delivery: Cut Off Time 2pm Monday - Thursday only
Orders for next day delivery made on Friday before 2pm will be dispatched on Friday but not guaranteed for delivery on Saturday
Orders made after 2pm on Friday will be dispatched on Monday for Tuesday
EU Delivery times: 3-5 Working Day (no weekends) for EU - France, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Latvia etc
Worldwide Delivery times: 5-7 Working Day (no weekends) for USA, Canada, Australia etc
Missed a delivery?: In the event that no one is available at the address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise you whether your order has been left in a safe place, such as a neighbour, or if you need to contact the carrier to arrange a new delivery time.
If the estimated delivery date showed in your dispatch email has passed and you have not received your parcel, please contact us. We will investigate with the carrier and strive to deliver your order as soon as possible. We may require you to send us a pictures of damaged order.