Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a DVD is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- A working optical drive capable of reading dual layer DVDs
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Mid-2007 to Mid-2015
- MacBook Air :Late 2008 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Early 2009 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid/Late 2007 onwards
- Mac Pro :Early 2008 onwards
- Xserve :Early 2009
- Insert the DVD disc in your optical drive. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from optical drive/DVD symbol.
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
|UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days||FREE|
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.49|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(3-5 Days Tracked)
Great Just What I wanted, thanks.
all disc help 100%, and free fast delivery, NO COMPLAINTS
Thanks very much, excellent product and help
Worked perfect, fixed Windows not booting with this first try following the instructions included
Ordered from this company and it works great. Excellent service and product. Would highly recommend. Dr Ajaz