This DVD can be used to install a clean copy of Apple Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra or to update your existing system to OS X Sierra
Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a DVD is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- A working optical drive capable of reading dual layer DVDs
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Mid-2007 to Mid-2015
- MacBook Air :Late 2008 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Early 2009 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid/Late 2007 onwards
- Mac Pro :Early 2008 onwards
- Xserve :Early 2009
- Insert the DVD disc in your optical drive. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from optical drive/DVD symbol.
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
|UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days||FREE|
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.49|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(3-5 Days Tracked)
very fast delivery and good product for the price
finally a company like this exsits A+++
Perfect Product as usual A+++
Very happy with the purchase. A+ Support
very quick delivery and nice help