This DVD can be used to install a clean copy of Apple Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra or to update your existing system to OS X Sierra
Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a DVD is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Mid-2007 to Mid-2015
- MacBook Air :Late 2008 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Early 2009 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid/Late 2007 onwards
- Mac Pro :Early 2008 onwards
- Xserve :Early 2009
- Insert the DVD in your DVD Slot. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from DVD symbol.
I have a 2012 MacBook. Its the last made with an internal disk-drive. So I wanted to try using a disk. I work on the principle that the best ride is on the gear that goes eith the horse. The loading of the Os upgrade from Mtn Lion to Sierra was ABSOLUTELY SMOOTH and FAILTLESS.
Excellent replacement CD worked perfectly
This DVD works for me. I was able to restore my imac computer Thankyou for the helpful Restore DVD
The DVD came a day earlier which I was pleased about and worked really well done the job thank you. Would recommend this company.
Great job getting me my software order to me very fast especially from across the pond
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days
Note: Choose this option for Instant Downloads
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.99|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(5-7 Days Tracked)