Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a USB is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Late 2009 onwards
- MacBook Air :Late 2010 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Mid 2010 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid 2010 onwards
- Mac Pro :Mid 2010 onwards
- Insert the USB in your USB Slot. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from USB symbol.
Great fast service, Thanks!!
Very efficient and support. Will use again.
Good quality at the right price
Good customer service, great & quick experience with them
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days
Note: Choose this option for Instant Downloads
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.99|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(3-5 Days Tracked)