Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a USB is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Late 2009 onwards
- MacBook Air :Late 2010 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Mid 2010 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid 2010 onwards
- Mac Pro :Mid 2010 onwards
- Insert the USB in your USB Slot. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from USB symbol.
Brilliant - worked like a dream. Thanks!
Arrived quickly, well packaged.
Was sold as a rescue/reinstaller USB stick and I’m sure it would have worked perfectly in this function according to the enclosed instructions, (used as a startup disk in recovery mode).
I actually used it slightly differently, i.e. to upgrade from the previous OS version, and it worked flawlessly as a standard installer- right from the desktop.
Thank you for solving my software problem!
Quick delivery of product. Unfortunately it did not repair my Mac but this is due to drive failure and not this software. I was pleased with product
Great fast service, Thanks!!
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days
Note: Choose this option for Instant Downloads
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.99|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(5-7 Days Tracked)