Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a USB is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Late 2009 onwards
- MacBook Air :Late 2010 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Mid 2010 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid 2010 onwards
- Mac Pro :Mid 2010 onwards
- Insert the USB in your USB Slot. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from USB symbol.
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
|UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days||FREE|
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.49|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(3-5 Days Tracked)
finally a company like this exsits A+++
all disc help 100%, and free fast delivery, NO COMPLAINTS
Thanks very much, excellent product and help
Worked perfect, fixed Windows not booting with this first try following the instructions included
Ordered from this company and it works great. Excellent service and product. Would highly recommend. Dr Ajaz