This USB can be used to install a clean copy of Apple Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina or to update your existing system to 10.15 Catalina
Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a USB is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :2012 onwards
- MacBook Air :2012 onwards
- MacBook :2012 onwards
- Mac Mini :2012 onwards
- MacBook Pro : 2012 onwards
- Mac Pro : 2012 onwards
- Xserve : 2012 onwards
- Insert the USB in your USB Slot. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from USB symbol.
After a few delivery problems which were solved by the seller.
I used the USB repair disk and great my iMac is now working again.
Great little gadget and, I’m my opinion, a great little price too.
Would use this seller again.
Arrived 2 working days. All good so far, pleased. Does what it says.
USB worked like a dream and fully reinstalled Catalina. Mac is now running like a dream, very pleased!
Very efficient and support. Will use again.
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days
Note: Choose this option for Instant Downloads
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.99|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(5-7 Days Tracked)