Installing, Recovering or upgrading your software from a DVD is NOT a quick process and can take 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be patient and allow the process plenty of time to finish.
- Mac with an Intel Processor
- A working optical drive capable of reading dual layer DVDs
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 9GB of disk space available
- iMac :Late 2009 onwards
- MacBook Air :Late 2010 onwards
- MacBook :Late 2009 onwards
- Mac Mini :Mid 2010 onwards
- MacBook Pro :Mid 2010 onwards
- Mac Pro :Mid 2010 onwards
- Insert the DVD disc in your optical drive. It should appear on your desktop. Do NOT click on it.
- Restart your mac.
- As soon as you hear the startup chime press and hold the option [ALT] key on your keyboard.
- Choose start from optical drive/DVD symbol.
very good service
Worked perfectly as advertised. I used it to upgrade Mac OS 10.9.5 Mavericks to OS 10.13 High Sierra and then to OS 10.14.6 Mojave. This DVD OS High Sierra was the bridge between Mavericks and Mojave!
This was my first purchase from SRW and the service was phenomenal. Fast shipping, even going through customs. The software I ordered worked great no problems. I will be using SRW for all my future software purchases.
Arrived quickly and it worked first time when used no issues.
This has not installed yet, it keeps hanging at almost complete, my problem not yours. Your service is excellent, easy order and turned up in no time at all. I always recommend good service and will for you. Many thanks
All Physical (USBs + DVD) items are dispatched same day if order has been made before 2pm Monday to Friday
UK Royal Mail 2-3 Days
Note: Choose this option for Instant Downloads
|48 Hours UK Tracked||£3.99|
UK NEXT DAY by 1pm?
(Cut off time 2pm Mon-Fri)
World Wide Delivery
World Wide Delivery Express
(5-7 Days Tracked)